Thursday, August 24, 2017

CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST? CHECK OUT MY TANDO "STONE" CHRISTMAS COTTAGE

Ho! Ho! Ho!

In August?  Well, if the next 4 months go as quickly as this year has so far ...
Yes!!!  Ho! Ho! HO!


Today I am sharing a cute little vintage style "stone" Christmas cottage I created using DecoArt products on a Tando Creative's darling little 3D Mini House!  These little houses are so cute and you get THREE of them in one kit; houses and all of the exteriors - door, roof, window frames!

The stone effect was created using Andy Skinner's "Shredded" stencil from DecoArt.  Instead of looking like snake skin, I thought it would make awesome "stone" walls ... and it DID!

Check out the entire project along with a complete pictorial tutorial

4 comments:

  1. I love little houses of all kinds and this one is adorable. That stencil is very effective for stone. I've got to go to Andy Skinner's blog now to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Candy!!
    Although I am having a hard time getting into the ho ho ho right now! hee hee hee!
    sending hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped by to say how much I enjoyed your tutorial over on Andy's blog.
    The little house is adorable and I just love the way the Snow-Tex looks, I really must invest in some now. Thank you, as always, for sharing your amazing 'how to' with us! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable festive home decor, Candy... I struggle to start Christmas crafting this early but this could just get me in the mood!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!