Wednesday, June 19, 2019

FACE YOUR FEARS ART MINI BOOK FOR ANDY SKINNER

Good morning everyone!  It's almost officially summer! How quickly the year is passing!

Today I am excited to tell you about my latest creation for Andy Skinner's Creative Design Team that is now being featured on his blog.  


This is a mini journal made from things you probably have sitting around your craft rooms!  It's inexpensive to make and a lot of fun!  If you have chipboard, a scrap of fabric, some scrap cardstock, blank paper, some buttons or other items to embellish the spine, some waxed thread or strong string or thread, you're in business!

I used DecoArt Media products on the covers.  Andy's stamps and stencils provide all of the fun details of faces and lettering.  

You can click HERE to be taken to Andy's blog for all of the details on how to create your own mini journal.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!