Thursday, February 6, 2020

YOU MAKE MY HEART SING VINTAGE MIXED MEDIA ENVELOPE

Hello all and welcome back to my blog in this new year!

The sloppy rain and wintry conditions are a PERFECT time to stay indoor and have some art fun! 

I am fast developing a new addiction; ,mixed media envelopes!  They are not time consuming, have a real "WOW" factor when they are finished, they are fantastic little gifts for enclosing gift cards, little notes or attaching on the lush pages of homemade books or junk journals (another passion of mine). 


Here is a sneak peek at my sweet vintage envelope being featured on DecoArt's Mixed Media Blog.  Adding mixed media to your paper crafting can open up a whole new world for your art! It provides more dimension, character and depth to a piece. Mixed media elements, paper and little vintage embellishing really do compliment each other so much! 

Join me over at DecoArt's Mixed Media Blog by clicking HERE for all of the pictorial tutorial details!  

Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!