Thursday, December 16, 2010

THE VINTAGE VALENTINE TRINKET BOX~sneak peek

Yes, I know that Christmas isn't over yet but I just finished my new class project for January and I can't wait to share it! It's THE VINTAGE VALENTINE TRINKET BOX!  
This whimsical little guy is all decked out in his party hat, complete with a Tim Holtz rosette and a little heart "bling" in the center.  The body is out Fancy Pants' beautiful and nostalgic Vintage Valentine papers. Class sign ups are already underway at Scrapbook Generation here in Springfield, Missouri. Don't miss out! This promises to be a fun class full of techniques as you bring your Valentine box to "life". He will be on display at Scrapbook Generation by Friday, December 17th. Stop by to visit him and sign up! 

2 comments:

  1. woohoo, already signed up, can't wait to make this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lois! You're gonna love him when you see him! He's a lot of fun to make. I think you will be surprised how easy he will be.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!