Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TIM'S 12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS HAS BEGUN!!

All I can say is, I'm just like a kid on Christmas morning this time of year...too early for Santa but just in time for Tim Holtz' annual "event"... Tim's
                         12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS!
I ran down to my computer this morning as soon as I woke up, so I could "open up" the first tag...and Tim did not disappoint!  It's a wonderful tag, full of technique, creativity and great ideas for using his dies. I love all the texture and layering.


 DSC02831

Here is the link to Tim's blog so you can be a part of this wonderful gift he shares with all of us every year. Grab a couple of friends and a cup of cocoa and make some tags together. What a wonderful way to spend a cold, wintery day!


Thanks Tim and Happy Holidays everyone!  The Christmas crafting season has now officially begun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!