Monday, January 2, 2012

I'M A RANGER GIRL THROUGH AND THROUGH!!

Yippee and YaWhoooEeee!  Why am I so excited you ask?  

Well... one of the samples that I made for CHA's summer show in Chicago last July is being featured on RANGER'S BLOG right now!  I made the slideshow on their home page!  Check it out! 
HERE is the link to go to the actual project. 


It's a BINGO Pocket Tag.  

See Rangers' blog for the complete list of supplies and instructions to make this easy and fun project!  With Ranger products, you can't go wrong!  I LOVE them!  They make crafting so much fun because you KNOW what your results will be when you use them.
Thank you, Ranger Industries for featuring one of my projects.  I'm still pinching myself.

I hope your 2012 will be a year full of fun, friends and lots and lots of creativity!  After all....
CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!!

14 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations Candy, well deserved this is a wonderful piece, I love the embossing and the stars. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! You superstar!! Im not surprised, you are soooo talented!! Off to have a looky xx Happy new year my lovely friend xx

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoooo Huge Congratulations Candy sooo well deserved your Tag is absolutely amazing as all your other Projects are...so Enjoy your being famous wohoooo Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you!!! This year is starting out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should have been featuring you LONG AGO!
    Congratulations and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray!! Well done Candy, Congrats!! This is so COOL!! Love your tag and you deserve it, your projects are always FAB and stunning!!!

    Happy New Year
    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, love the tag. It just brought back a memory of Christmas Bingo games from the 1970s :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is terrific, Candy! I love the tag! You don't have to pinch yourself. It's true, I saw it myself! lol! Like Chris said, you should have been featured a long time ago! Congratulations to you.
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations candy well done indeed ! Your project is fabulous and they should feature you more often.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the brown/red combo and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to you!!! I saw this on their blog and fell in love with it! Gotta love that craft look..sooo vintagey...yeah I make up my own words..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Candy on becoming a CRE!!! I love Ranger products! It's the first booth I always visit at CHA. xo

    BTW - I think you might like the Vintage freebies on my blog: FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!