Wednesday, April 16, 2014

CHRISTMAS IN MAY! A RESCHEDULING OF DECEMBER CLASSES AT SCRAPBOOKS FOREVER IN BRANSON, MISSOURI

Hello my blogging friends!

Today I am excited to share a bit of news with everyone who signed up for my classes in December that had to be postponed TWICE due to the wintery weather.

Those classes for Scrapbooks Forever in Branson, Missouri have been rescheduled in what will hopefully NOT be snowy weather!  However, if you remember, we DID get some snow here in early May last year!  Please, Mother Nature ... cooperate with us this time!


~ The Lyrics Book Class ~

(Just one spread of several pocket pages that are in this book & will be taught in the class.)

This technique rich class will taught on Friday, May 2nd from 12 - 4.  At the moment, this class is full but you can always call Scrapbooks Forever at (417) 335-7904 and put your name on a waiting list.  I so love these papers and can't wait to share little tips and tricks for getting the most out of every sheet of 12 x 12 paper to create wonderful little books like this.


~ The Vintage Christmas Wreath Class ~

 I adore Christmas and I adore vintage pieces.  So, this class is sure to be a favorite of mine! The Vintage Christmas Wreath Class is an all day workshop.  We will explore floral techniques for creating a fuller more beautiful basic wreath. Almost every vintage ornament on this wreath is hand made using a combination of several techniques, Distress Inks, mixed media products, Kaisercraft's beautiful Christmas papers, Stickles, and other items reminiscent of vintage Christmas pieces. At the end of the class, you will have created a gorgeous vintage Christmas wreath that is sure to become a family favorite as you proudly display your labor of love in your home each Christmas.  This is a lighted wreath that measures approximately 22" across.

This class will be taught on Saturday, May 3rd from 9 - 5, with a short break for lunch.
 There are only a few spots available for this workshop.  Be sure to call Scrapbooks Forever today for more information and to reserve your spot!  

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Spring so far. I am enjoying the sweet songs of the birds who have returned with the warmth of the April sun. Take time to look around you and celebrate the rebirth of nature. We are so blessed! 



16 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful piece, Candy! Your students will be very happy, and no doubt the sun will be shining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if only I lived a little closer, I would so love to do a class with you! Fingers crossed for no bad weather in May....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely love to have been able to come to your classes Candy, your makes are amazing. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to take the lyrics book class if I could. It's amazing, and I love the binding and that cool church window looking die. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! That mini book is totally gorgeous from the ribbon binding to the amazing stamping, pockets and borders....I love every detail. That will be a fabulous class for sure! And the wreath is so beautifully vintage and artsy. What a treasure. I hope the weather cooperates with you and your class goes off without a single flake in sight! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping the weather is kind to you this time round! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely stunning makes Candy. I adore the album and the wreath is just breathtaking

    TFS and best wishes for a Happy Easter...hope Cooper has fun

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are both stunning projects! Love the wreath, so vintage! Your book is gorgeous with all the beautiful layering too! ~Happy Easter, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very happy for (and envious of!) everyone who will finally get to take your classes, Candy. With projects this amazing, it's going to be a heck of a ride! And so excited to see you're going to be inspiring us in the new CCIII challenges over at Linda's - how cool!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Lyrical Book looks gorgeous, makes me want to hop on a plane to America!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely sensational! The Lyric book is especially lovely. I adore the way you bound it with the seam binding - it gives it such a beautiful pop of color and delicacy! That will be one lucky group of students to take a class from you!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, amazing Candy, I love this fabulous Book and the wreath is so beautiful !!

    I wish you a blessed Easter and a few relaxing days.
    Hugs MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous projects, Candy (why am I not surprised?) All I can say is that I wish I lived a little closer to Branson come May! The colors in the Lyric book are particularly striking and that vintage wreath would be the envy of every door in my neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovely projects, Candy; your students will be so lucky!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the wreath class! Thanks so I much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christy !!! Thank you so much for coming!! Your wreath turned out to be absolutely gorgeous! I saw that you started following my blog.... Thank you so much for that and for the sweet comments you left on it. You were a joy to have in class and I hope to see you again. Keep making art! <3 Candy

      Delete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!