Monday, June 12, 2017

STEAMPUNK GOGGLES ~ WHAT FUN!!

Hello everyone!

I had such a BLAST creating these 3D chipboard Steampunk Goggles from Tando Creative.  

I am amazed at how easy they were to put together and how sturdy they are; especially with all of the products I used on them.  Very cool!



These goggles are my second piece for Andy Skinner's Creative Team.  You can see a pictorial tutorial for them HERE.  I am so proud to be a part of his team as I am always dumbfounded by his techniques.  He can take DecoArt products and create illusions of stone, rust, metal...whatever...with ease.  Just fascinating!



So hop on over to Andy's blog for the lastest from the Creative Team and maybe get a jump start on your creativity or inspiration!  All it takes is an idea and a little bit of "know how".

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. These turned out looking amazing! They do look like real vintage googles. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant Candy, from chipboard to masterboard, your transformation is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out just great! I wouldn't have guessed that they are made from chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your tutorial so much Candy and the result is incredible! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy girl, you are pretty amazing yourself!! You can take those same products and create magic all your own! Bravo!
    Those googles look like they are metal- fantastic work!!
    hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive!I enjoyed your tutorial so much , thank you for your effort to do this blog,

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!