Tuesday, February 6, 2018

FUN WITH FROG AND FISH

Hello everyone!  Welcome back my crafty friends!

For this month on Andy Skinner's Blog, I have created this really fun tag.  It's a combination of Andy's ALL NEW TAGTASTIC 1 greyboard set from Tando Creations and his new FOSSIL stamp set from Stampendous.


There are all sorts of new kits coming from Tando Creative.  You are going to LOVE them all!  So stay tuned for that!

You can click on THIS LINK to be taken over to Andy's blog for all of the details of this larger tag with another little tag attached.  On the smaller tag, is a "fossil" of Fish's little cold blooded friend, "Frog".  Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous and creative week!

8 comments:

  1. I have been, seen and LOVE it!! You are such an enabler Candy! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne! You know, I could say the same for you...being an enabler! :) Thanks for stopping by, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this - the vintage sepia with the turquoise highlights is magical - perfect showcase for those fossils.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous details and I love the depth of colour Candy x These fossil stamps are everywhere and look amazing

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really enjoying the talent you have in creating your incredibly rich backgrounds. You have a true gift! I've looked at several of your tutorials. I am wondering, do any of your tutorials take you through a detailed step-by-step (including pictures) explanation of how you create the background i.e. each color you add, each paste you apply? I would love to see some of them if you have some links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betsy. Beginning this year, we've sort of done away with a complete tutorial for Andy's projects; focusing on three or four photographs of the process instead. But, if you go to my blog, I have a TON of complete pictorials explaining the step by steps. Thanks so much for your interest and your very nice comment!

      Delete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!