Tuesday, May 15, 2018

HIDDEN HEART CANVAS

Hello again all of my artsy friends!

I am thrilled to be featured on Andy Skinner's blog today with my latest creation for him.


Here is a sneak peek at a small portion of the project.  You'll have to head over to Andy's blog to see the entire piece plus all of the details on the "how's" and "what's" of its creation.

Hope you enjoy it!  Thanks for stopping by and if you're so inclined, I'd love for you to leave a comment here and/or on Andy's blog!  

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been, seen and absolutely LOVE your masterpiece! Stunning, as always Candy! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !!! Loving what I see here Candy but definitely have to take a closer look

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been enjoying this over at Andy's - wow!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Off to take a closer look Candy. Loving the sneak peek ❤️❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just been over to see all the details, - this is beyond incredible Candy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!