Wednesday, August 22, 2018

CAPTURED MOMENTS FOR ANDY SKINNER

Hi everyone!  

I'm excited to say that I am back with a brand new vintage/industrial wall art piece being featured on Andy Skinner's Blog.  


Here is a sneak peek at just one little section of the 8" x 8" wall art piece. 

There are lots of details and fantastic Andy based products used to create this nostalgic piece.  I hope you'll take the time to check it out.  Click HERE to be taken to Andy's blog.

Sending lots of love your way and hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Really loving the look of this piece Candy, I am off to have a closer look! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!