Friday, September 21, 2018

FACE YOUR FEARS 3D SKULL TAG

Helloooooo my mixed media friends!

Halloween will be here before we know it!  I had so much fun experimenting with Decoart Media Line products the past couple of days!

As I was looking through my Andy Skinner stamps, I was struck with an idea to create a 3D object out of a flat stamp.  Which stamp you ask???  Andy's skull stamp from his Stampendous Skuldoggery stamp set!  Yikes!!!


Here is a sneak peek at the project I created using some of Andy's fabulous stamps, some Tando Creative Greyboard items, some weird eyes from Michaels' Halloween section and a little Seth Apter's new Baked Texture Embossing Powders thrown in for good measure.  

I am so honored to be feature on Andy's blog right now.  Click HERE to go to his blog and see this entire project.

I know some of you aren't so much into Halloween.  But consider what you can do with the tutorial I am sharing on how to create something 3D from a flat stamp.  It's a really fun experimentation with pretty amazing results!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a terrifying sneak peek! Off to be scared some more...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes.... yikes! Off to take a closer look... x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!