Monday, October 29, 2018

SACRED SECRETS SKELETON SHRINE

Happy Almost Halloween Everyone!

I am so proud to be a member of Andy Skinner's Creative Design Team!  

Halloween and Christmas are my favorite times of year to create home decor pieces.  There are so many things to grab your attention and inspire you to just let your creative imagination take over and explore the possibilities!

This month, I am featuring a project using Andy's very inspirational Sacred Secrets Grey Board Kit from Tando Creative, DecoArt Media line of products and some of Andy's Stamps from Stampendous. I hope you'll take a few minutes to check it out as there are lots of fun techniques and tips.



Here is a sneak peek at what awaits you on Andy's Blog. 
Click HERE to be taken to the complete pictorial tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by and take time for yourself to PLAY and experiment in the world of Mixed Media.


1 comment:

  1. I have been over to see it and it is fabulous, such an amazing Halloween project - I love it!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!