Monday, February 3, 2020

SEND IN THE CLOWNS VINTAGE MIXED MEDIA ENVELOPE

Hello and welcome back!  It's 2020!  Isn't that crazy?

Anyway...I am so excited to share my latest creation on Andy Skinner's blog.  It's a vintage style plus mixed media envelope perfect for gift cards or sticking in a junk journal, handmade book, altered Golden Books or whatever you're into making these days.  
I'm into all of the above!


Here is a sneak peek at a small portion of the envelope.  Some of you Graphic 45 lovers may remember this clown paper ... a real blast from the past!  I only have scraps of this paper left but I always loved it!  It's perfect when paired with my new Andy Skinner Creative Expressions Mixed Media Transfers featuring this truck.  The stamp in the background is also available in Andy's Mixed Media Transfer Line as well as rubber stamp called "Roll Up! Roll Up!" through Creative Expressions.

All of the steps to create my mixed media envelope and links to find all of the products are waiting for you HERE on Andy's blog.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!