Monday, August 29, 2011

A QUICK REMINDER

Hello Everybody!!  This is a quick reminder that our Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge has been extended this week.  You have throughTuesday to be a part of our "Travel" Theme Challenge on Simon Says Stamp and Show.  On Wednesday morning, we will be starting our STAMP-TEMBER Blog Hop and a new challenge theme.

 
For a second year in a row, SIMON SAYS STAMP and SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW
team up to bring you a blog hop full of fun, prizes and a treasure hunt!  Check the two links above on Wednesday for all the details.
 
I hope you'll be stopping by my blog not only as part of the STAMP-TEMBER BLOG HOP but also to see my new creation for our new Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Theme.  
 
Here's just a peek at what is waiting for you......be afraid.....be very afraid!  :)
Have a great week and I'll see you back here on Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!