Sunday, July 14, 2013

IT'S GOOD TO BE GREEN ~ A STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL SNEAK PEEK

Hello everyone!

The theme this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show is "Good To Be Green"


I love the summertime with all of it's beautiful greenery and colorful, perfume like flowers.  I have tried to capture the essence of summer in this very vintage and dimensional home decor piece I will be sharing with you at Simon Says Stamp and Show on Tuesday.  Be watching for the step by step tutorial!  But until then, here is a sneak peek!

I hope that you will visit Simon Says Stamp and Show's Challenge this week!  There are lots of beautiful creations that my Design Teammates have waiting to inspire you!  Then join our challenge.  You could be the winner of our random ...


$50.00 credit voucher.  And ... if your project is extra special, YOU could be featured in our


A very nice way of featuring very special projects and artists each week!

Good luck!!!  


Remember to check back with Simon Says Stamp and Show on Tuesday for the step by step tutorial.  Have a great week!


19 comments:

  1. Hi Candy, what I can see looks wonderful, loving those Susan's Garden dies too......look forward to seeing the step by step. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, I love what I see here! Looking forward to tomorrow...the texture is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous! I have a lot of Susan's Garden dies (surprised? nah!) and will be making a window box this week as a birthday present. Your piece has given me inspiration - thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous Candy ... looking forward to more. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, i'm not getting impatient i promise..(:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so beautiful Candy and I must check out the tutorial
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing your project in the full Candy . Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will come take a peek tomorrow to see how this fabulous looking piece unfolds.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving it already, Candy! Can't wait to see the rest of your project! Have a great week! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving what am seeing Candy, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. a gorgeous summer garden! Love that crackled picket fence!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful Candy! I like so much what you see here and can not wait to read the sequel!BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo this is GORGEOUS,I was just over to see how you created it, it's amazing to see the process, thanks for sharing your work with us, have a wonderful week.Saw you over at Anita's and thought I would pop over since feed whatever still isn't sending me your post:O). Have a wonderful week..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely sneak peek... and I've just seen that the whole project is now there to be seen, so I'm off to have a look!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! WAAAAY cute, Candy!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sneak peek was tantalizing and the whole project is just wow! Fabulous tutorial and project!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! I saw the tutorial and whole piece is online now too, so I'm hopping over there... Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!