Saturday, March 19, 2016

SOME AMAZING TRIPLE TROUBLE WITH CREATIVE CARTE BLANCHE SUBMISSIONS

Happy Saturday everyone!

I wanted to share some amazing art with you from some of our very talented artists over at 


THIS is the place place where you are invited to share your art along with others as we experiment and explore to find our own creative voice and style.

Once a month, we give a prompt to take you out of your comfort zone.  There are no required products to use, no online stores to link back to, no competitions.  Just an environment of sharing and learning from each other as we all explore our own individual creative journeys.

As I was saying earlier, I wanted to share some amazing ideas that became realities through some of our community of artists.  These are by no means "favorites" or selected to win prizes or anything like that.  I am just sharing their art because I find it intriguing and a very inventive interpretation of this month's adventure ... combine corrugated paper, lace and metal into an art piece.

From Nicola of Paper Profusion ... a really creative Marie Antoinette Slipper


From Paul B ... a very clean and artistic flower on a tag


From Jane Castle ... an adorable art doll 

These are just a few of the wonderful variety of art being shared using corrugated paper, lace and metal.  Aren't they fantastic?

Come join us at Creative Carte Blanche and let your imagination SOAR.

Have a fabulous weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much Candy for showing my shoe here!! Paul and Jane's makes are wonderful. Always super to see such creativity. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Nicola. You always blow me away with your creations.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful creations, each and every one and wonderful inspiration too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration and I truly cannot believe Nicola's project! The time and effort amazes me, looks museum worthy! Thanks so much Candy for these awesome shout outs. Loved this fun tag and amazing doll art. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ... such amazing work. I'm so enjoying the site...great venture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Candy, a little visit on your blog today! :)
    You're a generous artist, the three creations featured here in your blog post are really stunners!!!
    I would be happy to join in your Creative Carte Blanche place and community where there is no competition and only the pleasure to share... that's great and always ok for me too. So far I'm very busy and too much involved at home and in other places, but maybe one day :)
    Coco x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Coco! Thanks so much for your comments! I know how tough it is to find time for yourself sometimes to just play and create. I hope that maybe your schedule will lessen soon so you can have some "me" time. I'd love to see your creations at Creative Carte Blanche. <3

      Delete
  6. Oh yes - they are ALL just wonderful. Wow - a slipper - how unusual and creative is that. And the art doll - she is sooo fun - makes me think she is going to drop her book and start dancing any minute! And I adore the chain used on the tag. WONDERFUL inspirations to see. Thanks bunches for sharing these FUN makes. XXj.

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely stunning makes shown here...........love that shoe xx

    Sending my best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!