Thursday, February 23, 2017

DECOART MIXED MEDIA FOSSIL CANVAS

Hello and welcome back to my blog.

I recently received my new Andy Skinner "Fossil" stencil from DecoArt.  It is a large 8" x 8" stencil.  I have to say that I absolutely LOVE this stencil!  You can use the entire thing or just portions of it on your art projects.  Click HERE to see and order this stencil from DecoArt.

Here's a sneak peek at my newest creation especially for DecoArt's Mixed Media blog.


I used the entire stencil to create a lovely "framed" wall decor piece.  This was not a difficult piece and I am happily sharing a complete pictorial tutorial.  Click HERE to be taken to DecoArt's Mixed Media blog for all the details!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful off to visit Deco Arts for the full details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. the canvas is just AMAZING Candy!
    oxo SUsi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly, truly stunning canvas, gorgeous colours and I just love how you added the 'dream catcher' type feathers and beads, and also the frame - so, so beautiful!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - this looks amazing... off to see more.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing Candy!! You have rocked the fossil girlfriend!! haaha love my own pun! sending hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la! This is a dreamy design full of wonderful texture and that stencil is the bees knees! Gorgeously done and I bet the texture feels amazing in real life. Awesome sauce and fantabulous! Hugz. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!