Monday, March 20, 2017

PLAYING WITH STAMPENDOUS FRANTAGE

Greetings everyone.

I am so excited to be a part of Mixed Up Media Online Magazine coming up on April 1st! month!

Here's a sneak peek at my piece you will find there.  Lots more detail to see in this 4" x 12" canvas.


I had the most fun playing and experimenting with Stampendous' Frantage line of embossing powders and embellishments.  I am IN LOVE with them!

Hop on over to Mixed Up Media's Online Magazine on April 1st for the latest edition.  If you're not a member, you should be!  There are amazing articles and art from all sorts of talented mixed media artists from all over the world!

Keep watching my blog. I'll be sharing a complete pictorial tutorial about this piece and my experimentations with Frantage!

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. AWESOME. Can't wait to see it Candy! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love your sneak peek already and I subscribe to the magazine so I will be sure not to miss your creation! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... THAT is creative ... can't wait to see ALL of it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU Rea! I hope you're doing well. See you on Facebook sometimes! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete
  5. You've got me hooked with your sneak peek Candy, looks like one amazing canvas I don't want to miss, can't wait to see more xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda. I loved having a play with the Frantage line. So fun!

      Delete
  6. Great sneak peek Candy girl! Can't wait for the whole show!!
    Huge Congratulations to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sneak peek looks amazing Candy xx looking forward to seeing more xx will nip over and check out the online mag details xx hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

    Hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome creations.


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!