Friday, May 26, 2017

MIXED UP MINISTRY OF MIXOLOGY BOOK COVER

Oh happy Friday!  I hope everyone has a fantastic AND CREATIVE weekend.

I am over the moon excited to be part of Andy Skinner's Creative Team. 
I am sharing my first piece on his blog.  You can check it out HERE.


I am sharing two different techniques using DecoArt, Tando Creative and Stampendous products.  You can  see a step by step rusting technique on the plain chipboard gears and cogs.  I am also sharing one of Andy's very fun image transfer and coloring technique that has stunning results.

DecoArt has a vast array of wonderful mixed media products: paints, gessos, modeling pastes, brushes...you name it, they've got it!

Tando Creative has an amazing collection of cut MDF board and chipboard.  You have GOT to check them out!

Stampendous has too many beautifully cut stamps to count! I love so many of them!  

I hope you'll check out the tutorial over on Andy's blog and then maybe try some of the techniques on your own creative piece this weekend!

Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. If you were sitting here watching me LOOK at your project on the screen - first you would see... DELIGHT - a smile - ADORATION. Then you would see those feelings flash to... AWE - ADMIRATION - Jaw Dropping and AWED all over again. ABSOLUTELY GENIUS dear girl!! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joi, you are so sweet!! Thank you so much!! I am in awe of your enthusiasm and positive support!! Love you!

      Delete
  2. Saw your project over at DecoArt, it is fabulous Candy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... this is an amazing creation I will check out details later ( just passing through) ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Candy I saw this over on Andy's blog and my eyes opened so wide to see such an amazing project. The whole concept and design is incredible and your tutorial is brilliant as always. I just love your creative mind xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!