Thursday, August 17, 2017

ALTERED CHILDREN'S BOOK PAGE INTO A MIXED MEDIA JOURNAL PAGE

Greetings Everyone!  As the day hot days of summer linger on, I've been trying to find more time to play in my air conditioned craft studio.

I've been doing some really fun projects for Andy Skinner's Creative TeamDecoArt's International Design Team and Mixed Up Media Magazine.



Here is a peek at my latest art journal page created for DecoArt's Mixed Media Blog.  

I began with a childrens' paper book.  I am transforming it from a childrens' book into an art journal. A great way to explore your creativity and breathe new life into an old, tired children's book that otherwise might find the trash. 



Here is what I started with.  You can go to DecoArt's Mixed Media Blog HERE to see my new and improved art journal creation.  Done with DecoArt's Media products, a magazine girl, some Andy Skinner stencils and other basic tools, this page came together like magic!

Enjoy your summer and take time to explore your creativity!  Have some fun experimenting on new techniques or trying to use the products you already have in interesting new ways!

Thanks for stopping by and if you care to leave a comment here or at DecoArt, I thank you in advance! I always love reading your thoughts.

1 comment:

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!