Thursday, August 24, 2017

CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST? CHECK OUT MY TANDO "STONE" CHRISTMAS COTTAGE

Ho! Ho! Ho!

In August?  Well, if the next 4 months go as quickly as this year has so far ...
Yes!!!  Ho! Ho! HO!


Today I am sharing a cute little vintage style "stone" Christmas cottage I created using DecoArt products on a Tando Creative's darling little 3D Mini House!  These little houses are so cute and you get THREE of them in one kit; houses and all of the exteriors - door, roof, window frames!

The stone effect was created using Andy Skinner's "Shredded" stencil from DecoArt.  Instead of looking like snake skin, I thought it would make awesome "stone" walls ... and it DID!

Check out the entire project along with a complete pictorial tutorial

3 comments:

  1. So cute Candy!!
    Although I am having a hard time getting into the ho ho ho right now! hee hee hee!
    sending hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped by to say how much I enjoyed your tutorial over on Andy's blog.
    The little house is adorable and I just love the way the Snow-Tex looks, I really must invest in some now. Thank you, as always, for sharing your amazing 'how to' with us! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable festive home decor, Candy... I struggle to start Christmas crafting this early but this could just get me in the mood!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!