Saturday, January 20, 2018

SEND IN THE CLOWNS CANVAS

Happy 2018!

This year has started off very COLD and snowy here in the heartland.  

But...some really exciting news for me...I am honored to once again be one of Andy Skinner's Creative Design Team Members as well as DecoArt's Media Design Team!  I totally LOVE these products and find them so fun and easy to work with. This year's teams are SOO talented!  I'm still pinching myself!  There are lots of new products coming out; some already on pre-sale and will be shown at CHA and beyond.

With all of the COLD and gloomy weather outside, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to liven things up a bit by "Sending In The Clowns!"  No worries...even if you're not a fan of clowns, you won't find this one scary.  Here is a sneak peak at a vintage style canvas I made using Andy Skinner's really fun image transfer and colorization technique.  Talk about a "WOW" factor for your art project! 


Pop on over to Andy Skinner's Blog and check out the entire 8" x 8" stretch canvas.  There are lots of layers in the background: stamping, stenciling, texture, color. 

I also used DecoArt's amazing Media line of products for some really cool "aged" textural vintage results. 


More exciting news ... Andy  Skinner and France Papillon have banned together with Chocolate Baroque to create some absolutely beautifully detailed, different and very cool stamps for all of your journaling and mixed media artists.  These are on PRESALE now and they are going FAST!  You can click HERE to be taken to Andy's website for Illusionary Artists!

I hope you enjoy the canvas!!!  
Have a great year and let's get some inspiration flowing!!



4 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous project Candy and you so deserve your places on both teams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! I would love to copy the process but the link isint bringing it up. Can you help?? Would you consider a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Valerie. Thank you for the lovely comment! Try the link again. It should be working now! Sorry for the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No surprise to see you back on Andy's Team Candy..you showcase Andy and DA products so well xx This make is no exception and I so love that face.....amazing project in your wonderful creative style. Thank You for the inspiration you provide and I look forward to viewing your creations in 2018. Thank You too for your visits to my blog I am so honoured xx
    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!