Saturday, December 29, 2018

MIXED MEDIA JOURNAL FOR ANDY SKINNER

Well, I hope everyone had a very very Merry Christmas!  

Creating and sharing art is a passion for me ... as I am sure it is for so many of you!

2019 is just around the corner and let me take this opportunity to thank you so much for your friendship and support of my art over the years.  I am thrilled beyond measure at the friends and art "family" I have met here.  I am truly blessed.

I am also thrilled to have a new post being featured on Andy Skinner's blog right now.  


Click HERE to be wisked away to to Andy's place and see the complete pictorial tutorial.  

Again, thanks to each and every one of you for your thoughts and comments you've left not only on my blog but also on Andy's, DecoArt's and my Facebook connections as well.

Love to all and may you be blessed in 2019!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you never lose that passion, your journal is fantastic, I love everything about it! Wishing you a Happy New Year, I hope 2019 is a great one for you! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous journal cover Candy with an amazing design and wonderful patina effects.
    Have a happy and healthy new year and may it be filled with peace, love and many more creative moments. hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!