Friday, August 20, 2010

This picture will give you an idea of what your finished book will look like. The witch stick pulls out of the "Witch Hazel" bottle. The ouija board lifts up to reveal a picture of "the lost Lenore".
There are fun little pullouts and surprises on every page!
"The Witching Hour" is 12" high and 6" wide and made from heavy chipboard. Using the spiral binding gives the support needed for the book to stand up and when the pages are spread out, you have a wonderful Halloween display!

Edgar Allen Poe laments over his lost love, Lenore while "The Raven" quoths, "Nevermore!"




The Goblins Will Get You If You Don't Watch Out!



Cemetaries Don't Have To Be Spooky!


What's A Halloween Book Without A Witch? Only...She's Got A Surprise!

Eh....Heh....Heh!



Classes will be held October 2nd and October 9th, 2010. Vicki Conquest of "Conquest Keepsakes" will be hosting the first class in her new classroom area. The cost of the class is $45. This will be an all day class. The day of class, you will receive a "The Witching Hour" kit featuring all of the images, vintage photos, and all other ribbons, trims, etc. to completely finish out your book.


You will also receive a detailed instruction sheet with step by step instructions and pictures. I will be teaching the class and giving personalized help where needed. A small class list of supplies and all other information will be provided to you upon registration.

Email me now for more information and to reserve your spot.
ccolwell9@mchsi.com

Classes are already filling up and the class sizes are limited because this is a labor intensive class and I want to be sure to give personalized attention! You will love this book!


Experience "The Witching Hour" for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. You are pure creative genius.My friend sent me your link and i fell right in love.You had me at the banner hehe I am now a follower.
    thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thank you for such kind words! I appreciate them soo much! I am a huge bird lover...my banner is a close up of a bird box I made a year or ago. I think it's one of my first blog posts. Anyway, I just checked out your blog...and I love it! I am following you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!