Thursday, March 10, 2011

Surprise!  Look what Sonya from Counting My Blessings gave me!

It's taken me a few days to post this because A) I was out of town and  B) I had a hard time deciding who to pass this honor on to!  I had to pick SEVEN blogs...just seven!  Anyway, thank you so much to Sonya for this award!  It's nice to be recognized...especially by people like Sonya.  I met her through blogging and she is a true lady... she is also having a big giveaway tomorrow.  I have that blinkie posted on my blog.  Go check her blog and her work out.  You won't be disappointed!

Here are the Stylish Blogger Awarrd Rules:

1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2.  You share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 7 recently discovered new blogs and contact them to let them know they've been awarded.
(Some of these may not be "New" blogs but they are fairly new to me. I just love and respect their work).

Here Are 7 Things About Me:

1.  I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have been married for 35 years.  Bet you don't run into THAT everyday!
2.  We have two children and four grandchildren...love them all to pieces!
3.  I was on a dance team in high school...used to LOVE to dance!!
4.  I don't like sushi....for me, it's like eating bait.  But then, I'm not a huge seafood person.
5.  I LOVE to go "junkin' ".  If I can find some vintage laces or stuff that I can work into my art, I am a HAPPY girl!
6.  I hate Math! I hate measuring.  If it's close enough..I'm good with that!
7.  I watch some reality shows (if you can really call them that) like Surviror, Amazing Race, Big Brother, etc.  I find how humans interact with each other on those shows fascinating!  
Now for my SEVEN blog picks to honor with this award:

1.  INKIN' IT UP - KATHY EDDY
2.  IT'S A SCRAPPY LIFE - JULIE
3.  AN ART SOUL - BARBARA MASON
4.  THE SPARKLY FAIRY - EMMA
5.  SCRAPPIN' SCRAPPIN' - DONNA LEWIS
6.  BLUE BOX BABE - SARAH ENGELS-GREER
7.  ART FROM THE HEART - NANCY WETHINGTON

I hope you will check out these wonderful blogs and the amazing work these talented ladies do!  Have a wonderful rest of the week!
<3 Candy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Candy,
    Thank you for the sweet comment and feed to my giveaway!
    I don't like sushi either! EWWW! And I was on the dance team too! (that was a few years ago):) When we didn't dress so prevocative! Thank goodness or I probably would have been too shy to do it.
    Now I need to go check out your award winners!
    Welcome home!
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Candy. How very sweet of you to honor me with this. I will try to get some time later today to add to my blog and pick my 7. It may take a few days as like you, I visit some amazing blogs everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Candy
    Thank you so much for the award. Your work is amazing so I am truly honoured that you chose me!
    I am putting my post together and hope to publish it over the weekend if not before. Thank you again
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!