Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WOYWW...Update!

Hello again everybody!  Here it is...Wednesday evening.  I finished the "vintage" Santa postcards I started for my Mother In Law this morning.  If you saw my WOYWW post earlier today, you saw them in their "raw" form. 
I had to let the Stickles dry before I put them together.  They are all done now!  I love the Hug Snug "Brique" ribbon I used so that my Mother In law can actually tie them onto the branches of her wreath and have some left over for decoration if she chooses to do that.  The Hug Snug actually just arrived in the mail today!  Perfect timing!
The back side of the postcards have this post card stamp on them.  They were made out of kraft paper and distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Hope you all had a nice Wednesday!  Doesn't it feel good to get something accomplished?!  That's all for now... 

5 comments:

  1. The cards are beautiful!!! I'm sure your MIL is going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG just seen below how many stickles you have lol
    your postcards are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your distressing on the back of that postcard looks so real! The fronts are gorgeous too but I am amazed how truly accurate the vintage looks. I have never tried the Vintage photo my color options are somewhat limited at times. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Candy,

    Getting around to creating and seeing your blog - and all it's loveliness again after my hols... Loving your L3 dress tag and the fabulous colours. Amazing art - not long til Ranger - though I think you can teach them a fair bit too! Happy weekending my dear....
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little early for Christmas isn't it? ;0) or are you just very organised. The are beautiful Postcards/tags

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!