Tuesday, July 21, 2015

FAUX VINTAGE CRACKLED AND AGED GLASS WITH DECOART

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my blog.  I am excited to share what is the first of a two part tutorial 
for DecoArt Media Line Products.  

I invite you to join me as I explore the world of DecoArt Media Crackle products: Glaze, Paint and Paste.  What's the difference in them?  How do they work?  It's one thing to READ about them; it's quite another to actually SEE the difference.  

I've created a two part tutorial that will hopefully answer questions you might have about the three Crackles as well as sharing with you a pictorial tutorial on how to use all three of them on one project!  

On DecoArt's Mixed Media Blog, you will find Part One of this tutorial:  
a quick and easy way to create a very old, distressed discolored crackled glass technique using DecoArt Crackle Glaze and a few other DecoArt fabulous Media Line Products.

Creating faux vintage glass with DecoArt Media Line products, faux crackled glass with DecoArt

Hop on over to DecoArt's Mixed Media Blog for all of the details.

Then be sure to keep watching my blog and DecoArt's Mixed Media blog for Part Two of this Crackle project!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Very informative Candy - great tutorial. Thanks so much. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off, off, off and away I go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy where can this be bought. Very cool Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent tutorial Candy and what a beautiful result you have achieved, this is definitely one I will try! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tutorial Candy, love the aged glass effect you achieved! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cool, Candy!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Candy for the tutorial! Love the effects you achieve! xo

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!