Thursday, July 23, 2015

WORKING WITH CRACKLE GLAZE, PAINT, PASTE ~ A TUTORIAL FOR DECOART

It's Thursday and time for Part Two of unraveling the mysteries of 
DecoArt's Media Crackle Family:  Glaze, Paint and Paste.

If you missed Part One, a tutorial on "Faux Vintage and Crackled and Aged Glass", click HERE to be taken to that tutorial.



Here is a "sneak peek" of Part Two.  I have combined all of the DecoArt Crackle family to create this piece and show the differences in all three.  I'd be so pleased if you would head over to DecoART's Mixed Media Blog and have a look at this project and all of the amazing creations and tutorials that the Design Team has waiting for you there. And as always, if you'd like to leave a comment there and here, I always love hearing from my art friends and reading your comments.

I will leave you with this thought that I used on this piece.  It was pieced together from a Crafter's Workshop Stencil and it definitely rings true for Mixed Media Artists:

"Art is just another way of expressing our innermost thoughts, 

feelings and experiences on surfaces of all kinds."

10 comments:

  1. I saw this posted on Facebook. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A TREAT.... and INCREDIBLY AMAZING project and tutorial Candy. Wow. Seriously a GORGEOUSLY SPECTACULAR creation in every way. LOVE it. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ... seriously gorgeous. Love what the antiquing creaam does to all those wonderful cracks! Thanks for the tutorial. Definitely helps! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Candy, the frame is bloomin gorgeous!! Love the beautiful leafy vine, such a great tutorial! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks incredible, off to have a closer look! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Moly, Candy! This was an amazing process and your tutorial over at the DecoArt Media blog is fabulous! A simple frame turned into this Stunning piece of art!! You are AWESOME!! :) :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  7. off to take a closer look Candy....but I like the look of this gorgeous vintage piece already and that stencil is one of my favourites

    TFS
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw and loved this over at DecoArt - so many amazing ideas, tips and techniques. A great make and great how-to details, thank you.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!