Tuesday, September 1, 2015

CHOOSE HAPPY ART JOURNAL PAGE ON DECOART MIXED MEDIA BLOG

Hello everyone!!

I am so proud to announce that I have a new project being featured on
DecoArt's Mixed Media Blog.

Art journaling is fast becoming an obsession for me, I think.  
I love how your pages can be ANYTHING you want them to be.  You can use all sorts of materials to help you create your pages or you can simply draw and color.  

DecoArt Media Line Magazine People Art Journal Pages

Here is a sneak peek at my latest art journal playtime creation.  She makes me happy and I "CHOOSE HAPPY"! 

I hope you've got a few minutes to pop on over to DecoArt's amazing Mixed Media Blog.  There are some fabulous photo tutorials there by amazing artists!  And your comments are always appreciated at DecoArt's blog and also here.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you find some time for yourself to PLAY and get lost in your own creativity!


13 comments:

  1. Oh ... I know I'm going to be happy when I come to your blog. Your art is wonderful and I'm really enjoying where this art journal journey is taking you Candy. Can't wait to pop over and see the details. Thanks so much for wonderful comments on my blog. You made my day ... seriously :) Hugs to you!!! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and inspirational journal page...just looking at it makes me HAPPY! Headed over to DecoArt's blog to take a closer look. :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is beautifully bright and full of interest Candy and thanks for sharing the process steps, love it. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so fun - love that smiling face! If you are happy then that makes me happy too! Off to look at the DecoArt blog. j.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the beautiful image and the gorgeous butterflies, Candy. Such a wonderful page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty sneak looky, Candy! I love those butterflies. I purchased a few DA products at JoAnn's yesterday! Hugs and off for the big picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh this is absolutely fabulous news Candy, wowzerss and soooo welll deserved sweetness. Good on you. Love you hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful journal page Candy, congrats on your Deco Art feature! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candy, I'm back from the Deco Art blog and had to tell you how much I loved the step-by-step process. I'm always thrilled to learn something new, and you did just that for me today. Amazing page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page Candy! LOVE the dancing butterflies! Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous Candy!!! Love your tutorial! Wow- thanks for sharing this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic news! Congratulations to you!!! Your page looks great! I love the bright colors and the shimmering butterflies.

    Gaby xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!