Wednesday, January 23, 2019

STEAMPUNK CLOCK TRINKET BOX

Hello everyone!  

I'm so excited to be a part of Andy Skinner's Creative Team again this year!

I'm sharing my first project for the new year on his blog right now.  Here is a sneak peek at my "Steampunk Clock" made with Tando Creative's beautiful Steampunk Clock Kit designed by Andy Skinner.

There is lots of layering of stencils and mediums to give this clock a unique and unusual look.  Check it out HERE on Andy's Blog.

If you'd like to leave a comment here or there or both, I love hearing from you!



Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Candy I love this fabulous clock, such amazing layers and colours. I particularly love the stencilling you did on it. Great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's an incredibly cool sneak peek... I'm off to see more.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look of this Candy, off to take a closer look! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Candy, loving your clock. I used this Tando clock once before and I love how different you can make it look. Have a great creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This make looks very interesting Candy xx Off to take a closer look
    Best Wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!